Friday, February 26, 2010

Yikes














Finally going through ALL of my college photographs and organizing them...Different piles...different portfolios. So far I have 12 different categories...

1. Mom
2. Nightmarish photos
3. Airplane series
4. Formal pictures
5. Tourists, Tourism
6. Words, Signs, Buttons, Text
7. Surfaces (100 small and 25ish large glossy prints)
8. People, social interactions
9. Crime scenes
10. Windows, Reflections,
11. Food
12. Self portraits

Once I've organized them, I have to go through the files on my computer, put them together, then photoshop them (I never save the photoshopped version for some stupid reason)...Then they'll be ready to burn to a disk. I'm sure half of these photos are on my old laptop which barely works, so that'll be tricky.

This is kind of depressing...coming to an end. And I wont finish all of these portfolios before I graduate...and then what if I never finish them?




Working on a collage painting:




















I also made a crime scene accordion book...not that satisfied with presenting it this way, but it fulfilled a book arts assignment...

No comments:

Post a Comment